Webinar: Maximise your move to the Microsoft Cloud
Join the ProvisionPoint team in this new webinar to understand how to maximise your move to the Microsoft Cloud.
Organisations are frequently at different stages in their migration to the Microsoft cloud. Often, they may have adopted services like Exchange Online and Teams for chat, but still have On-Premises repositories for document storage and collaboration. Alternatively, during the pandemic, a myriad of other cloud services may have been rapidly deployed, and organisations are now trying to consolidate into a single platform.
In these scenarios, a provisioning and governance solution may not be part of the immediate planning. Join Peter Baddeley, ProvisionPoint CEO, for this brand-new webinar to understand why you should.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Consistently provision a structure of Sites and Teams ready for your file migration
- Drive user adoption through secure self-service creation processes for Sites and Teams
- Seamlessly replace your on-premises provisioning solutions, without the overheads of ongoing management
- Implement lifecycle processes from the start to ensure workspaces are managed and appropriately archived
- Access a range of reports to audit and manage permissions
Wherever you are in your journey to the cloud this webinar is a must. All guests will be able to ask questions in the live Q&A at the end of the demonstration.
Time & Date
Maximise your move to the Microsoft Cloud – ProvisonPoint Webinar
25th May 2022
Morning Session: 8:30 – 9:30am BST
Afternoon Session: 5pm – 6pm BST
The content is the same in both sessions.